Apple & Pumpkin #GlutenFree Muffins
- 1 Apple, grated
- 250g Butternut pumpkin, grated
- 2 cups Almond meal
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1 knob Ginger, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive/Macadamia Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine almond meal, salt, baking powder, allspice in a bowl, in another combine the eggs, ginger, honey and oil
- Combine wet with dry and then fold in apple and pumpkin.
- Greece muffin trays with a little remaining oil, or scrunch up baking paper, unfold into the inside of a muffin tray. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean and they are nice and golden on top.