A super clean tart base that will change your life!
- 2 Cups of Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Rice malt syrup/Honey
- 3 Cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. (350 F)
- For the crust combine the flour, sugar and salt in a food processor, then add in the eggs, coconut oil and almond milk until the mixture can hold together once squeezed between your fingers.
- Grease a tart tin and using your hands press the mixture right up into the edges. Repeat this step until all the mixture is gone and the crust is nice and firm. You should have a 1/2cm thickness right around. Pop in the oven to cook until for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- For the filling, in a medium saucepan, add all the ingredients except for 1 cup of berries and cook on medium heat covered. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until berries have become really saucy an easy to squish. Add remaining berries and reduce mixture and cook for a further 5 minutes with the lid off. You want the sauce to thicken to a slow drip.
- Pour filling into centre of the crust and pop in the fridge to set for 2 hours, slice in and enjoy legends!