- 1 Cup Hazelnuts, skinned removed
- 1/4 Cup Almond/ regular Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Cacao
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spread the nuts evenly onto a lined baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the milk first into a blender followed by avocado, then the nuts and pulse until well combined. You may need to stop the machine every minute and scrape down the sides of any excess.
- Once smooth add in the honey, cacao and salt. If you want it to be runnier just simply add more milk.
- Serve in the Choc-Tella Chia Bowl, the topping on cakes, spread on your favourite muffins or breads. I designed this bad boy to be that epic flavour enhancer for any simple meal when you are wanting something a little sweet without much effort ?
Tip: If the hazelnuts only come skin on, when you remove them from the oven place between a tea towel and rub to remove excess skin. You may need to pop some back in as they can try to challenge you ?