Say it to yourself in a slow manner 3 times over… Co-co-nut Hon-ey But-ter… does that just not make think of a dripping drizzled spoon of awesomeness?!?!?!?
Its super light and you don’t need much but due to its amazing nature the oil coats the inside layer of your mouth and it makes every next bite… not just the butter, but anything “jump up and down” crazy good 🙂
So to keep it short, subtly sweet and simple (like the recipe) this butter acts as a steroid-like flavour enhancer annnnnnd… it does wonders for your metabolism, and cholesterol levels (not to mention your amazing skin) Sooooo get out out the beater (go by hand if your game) and enjoy this healthy, Dairy free, super digestible option, and you will be surprised how well it goes with soooo many tasty options 🙂 I had it on my Paleo Bread and dipped it in my Roasted Cauliflower, Garlic and Leek Soup 😉
Whatever tickles your fancy, happy Coconut Goodness
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Revolution’s Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey + 1 for drizzling
- Pink salt (your favourite is fine)
- Using an electric beater, mix the the coconut oil for 2 minutes until light and fluffy, before gradually adding 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Spoon onto a serving platter and drizzle over honey and sprinkle with salt… i recommend serving this bad boy with your favourite sweet or savoury bread (Pear and raspberry…yewwww!) or just to keep it simple go your super sexy simple strawberries 😉