Legends! For this recipe, we wanted to make something special! We wanted to test Mr. Beast’s new chocolate. And let me tell you…this chocolate is the BOMB. My personal favorite is the quinoa one, but to make the plain chocolate is WONDERFUL! It only has 4 ingredients, and, drumroll, you can pronounce their name! Plus it is plant-based chocolate! This recipe is amazing and plant-based as well. The cake is incredibly flavorful and moist.
You can replace the Mr. Beast chocolate by any chocolate you like!
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 4 cups plant-based
- 1 ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 120g chocolate
- 360g chocolate, melted
- Almonds, crushed
- Chocolate shaved
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cacao, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well, in the middle of the dry ingredients. Stir in the milk, maple syrup, olive oil.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Mix the chocolate into the batter.
- Grease the mold.
- Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cover with aluminum. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate for the ganache. Pour over the cake and in the middle.
- Top the cake with almonds and chocolate shavings.