With the Epic Table, we love tacos. Charley St tacos, chicken tacos, breakfast tacos…you name it! Here are prawn tacos with a beautiful mango salsa. If you love sweet and savory, this is for you!
- 8 wheat or corn tortillas
- 1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup corn
- 1 mango, thinly diced
- 1 red onion, thinly diced
- 3 limes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- Cilantro, thinly chopped
- For the salsa, add to a bowl the diced mango, corn, cilantro, onion, salt, and pepper. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil and the juice of a lime. Reserve while cooking the shrimps.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, drizzle olive oil. Add the shrimps and sauté for 3 minutes until the shrimps turn pink. Sprinkle the paprika, salt, and pepper..
- In a pan on medium-high heat, dry heat the tortilla.
- Assemble the tacos. On a tortilla add the shrimp and add a spoonful of the mango salsa. Top with cilantro. Serve with a lime.