There is a bit of goodness in every sexy bite ? These little wonders look after those afternoon cravings.
These lovely little numbers are going to change your life! Super simple, good for you and of course tasty. Once again my friends it is a simple wet vs dry mix and when you pull them out of the oven to see the jammy raspberry numbers, you are in for a treat!
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1/4 Cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup
- Zest of 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut/Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine almond meal, coconut, Coconut Oil, salt, baking powder in one bowl.
- Whisk the eggs for 1 minute before adding in honey and zest.
- Transfer wet to dry mix before adding half the raspberries, fold through until combined.
- Grease small muffin trays before adding the batter. Top with remaining raspberries. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Turn onto cooling tray or you can eat them while their warm.
You may also like