Grain Free Pepita Granola
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Quinoa Flakes
- 1 Cup Pepitas
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Almonds
- 1/4 Coconut Strips
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees C.
- In a small frypan on low heat combine the honey and coconut oil, allowing the honey to dissolve before taking off the heat.
- In a large mixing bowl add the quinoa flakes, pepitas, pistachios, crushed almonds, coconut strips and cinnamon. Pour in the honey mix and ensure each of the ingredients are lusciously coated in the wonderful sweetness.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the contents on, spreading evenly so that it all gets a touch of the heat. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, check at the half way point to ensure the edges aren’t getting too golden
- Serve with your choice of yoghurt and fresh pomegranate seeds. Have as a topping, nibbles for snacks, or as its own cereal with your choice of milk.