- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 3 Tbsp Yoghurt, Natural
- 3 stalks Coriander/Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 Mint stalks, leaves kept (stalks removed)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 cup Roasted spiced Chickpeas (optional)
- Add quinoa to a medium pot with 1 cup of water, bring to the boil, cover and turn to low to cook for 10-12 minutes or until quinoa opens (dont stir)
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil and using a spoon carefully place in your eggs. Set your time for 4 minutes, when timer goes off drain, and run under cold water… you could also put them in a bowl of water and place in the freezer. Medium eggs will take 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a blender add your oil followed by your herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth and beautifully green ?
- In small bowl add your yoghurt and herb sauce, but only slightly mix through… you want big bits of green with white…it just looks better ?
- In a serving bowl add your quinoa, spoon in your yoghurt herb mix. Crack your egg shells carefully and remove the entire shell before placing on top of the yoghurt… sprinkle over a little more salt and pepper, those chickpeas (optional) before tucking in, Enjoy!!