- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 Cup Pepitas
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Coconut shaved
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 scoops of your favourite natural Protein Powder (I used rice as there was plenty around)
- 1/3 Cup Apricots, roughly chopped
- Preheat your legend of an oven to 170 degrees C.
- Place all your ingredients except the apricots into a food processor and blend until combined… but I like to keep it a little course so if your like me hold out on going to harsh.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the apricots
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper and pour your mix in, patting down so that it is flat all over. Sprinkle over (from a height) extra pepitas and coconut shavings and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove, transferring to a cooling rack allowing to be handled with ease and then slice into your ideal portions… perfect for whatever meal option