This legend Serves 2…i cooked it on the banks of the Mississippi
- 1 Red Pepper/Capsicum, (roasted and skin removed… see 1:54 of video ? )
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3/4 Cup Crab Meat
- Cajon Seasoning
- 2/3 Cup Natural Yoghurt
- Juice of half a Lime
- 1/3 Cup Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, Sliced
- 2 Radish
- 2 Cups Arugula/Rocket
- 1 Baguette, wholewheat
- Add oil to a pan medium heat and stir crab meat for 1 minute before adding cajun seasoning, heat through for a further 2-3 minutes and take off the heat
- In a bowl combine the lovely yoghurt, parsley and lime juice, set aside
- Build your Po boy starting with the avocado slices on the base of the baguette, arugula, crab meat, peppers (casicum) and top with crunchy radish slices.
- Smear the top layer of the baguette with the parsley yoghurt, then fold her up, slice in half and get your jaw around a piece of the south… xo DC ?