How to Make Tomato Chili Jam
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Spanish Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Birdseye Chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tomatoes diced or 1 can of Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt
- Add oil to a saucepan on medium high heat and sweat down the onions for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown (give it a good jiggle)
- For epic flavour add the garlic and chilli, stir for 2 minutes before adding the tomato paste, coconut sugar, and honey and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the wicked tomatoes along with the red wine vinegar and salt and keep on low heat for 20 minutes. Take off the heat and allow to cool and pour into a jar and store in the fridge yewwwww!!!