We all love pasta… now we can enjoy that awesomeness a little more often ?
- 2 Tbsp Olive/Macadamia Oil
- Chicken Breast
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Kale Pesto
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled grated
- 1 Cup Coconut milk
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Basil
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1 Garlic clove
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine ingredients for Kale pesto in a blender or in a mortar and pestle and set aside.
- Add oil to frypan on medium-high heat and brown onion and garlic.
- Add 2 Tbsp of kale pesto and stir before turning heat to low stirring in coconut milk and stock. Cover pan and allow sauce to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Place chicken breast on lined baking tray, sprinkle with salt and drizzle a little oil before placing in the oven for 10-12 mins. Remove and using two forks shred the meat so it is stringy and tender. If you have cooked it well enough this should occur quite easily ?
- Add the grated sweet potato to the sauce, finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and fold through the shredded chicken before serving onto onto individual plates or bowls.