The perfect little protein snack with tastiness in every bite
- 2 cups Dates, pitted and roughly chopped,
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut, plus extra
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 scoop WPI Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Cacoa powder
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 80g walnuts, chopped
- 80g cashews, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Soak the dates in a bowl in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the dates but reserve the soaking liquid. Put the dates in your Vitamix and blitz until it resembles somewhat of a rough dough consistency. If it is really dry gradually add some of the reserved soaking water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. This should take 3-5 minutes.
- Pick out portions of the mix and roll between your hands into mini golf ball size spheres. Repeat until all mix is used.
- Finish by rolling the balls in the extra desiccated coconut. You can then eat them straight away or store in a sealed container in the fridge.