Get ready for a game changing #GlutenFree experience
- 2 Tbsp Olive oIl
- 6 Prawns/Shrimp, shelled, intestinal tract removed, heads kept
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Large Sweet potato, peeled & Grated
- 1/2 handful Flat leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Add oil to a pan on medium high heat and cook prawn heads for 3-5 minutes or until red and oil is aromatic, discard heads and add the garlic (wait for that amazing next level flavour!!!) cooking for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Adding another flavour level sprinkle in the chilli flakes allowing it to add heat to the oil for a minute before sliding in the prawn flesh, sliding them about to coat in the oil, and cooking to colour for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Swaghetti sweet potato pasta and drizzle in remaining oil, half the parsley and pinch of salt and pepper. Finish with the lemon juice before serving into bowls and topping with the parsley… dig in legends!!!!