Team! Here is the famous recipe of Brett Conti’s turkey meatballs! The flavors are AMAZING and the recipe is pretty easy to make. We had a lot of fun making it and it was super tasty!
For this recipe, we use turkey instead of beef for the meatballs to ensure a leaner version of this classic dish.
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1lb Turkey ground
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 pack wholewheat spaghetti
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 grated parmigiano reggiano
- Preheat oven to 350F (180c)
- Combine garlic, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a roasting tray and roast for 15-20 minutes or till soft and golden.
- Biltz in a blender until smooth.
- Meanwhile combine salt, pepper, and herbs with the ground turkey and shape it into golf balls. Roast for 12-15 minutes or until cooked
- Cook pasta and combine it in the roasting tray with the sauce and meatballs. Stir and serve with fresh Parmigiano and basi