Team, welcome back to another episode of the Epic Table podcast. Today we have Adena Neglia, Registered Dietician for the Brooklyn Nets! We talk about:
- some of the latest health trends – which diet myths are true and which are complete myths
- Adena gives us insight into a day in the life of a registered dietician.
- Adena also touches on why 95% of diets fail.
- If you want to learn more about Adena, you can check her out on Instagram ( @Adena_Neglia https://www.instagram.com/adena_neglia/?hl=en ) or her website ( https://nutritionbyadena.com/about/ ).
- What does proper calories intake look like? 00;31;45;28
- Recovery Nutrition, choosing foods that sit well with Adena’s clients 00;38;45;27
- Adena touches on Plant-based athletes. 00;48;46;02
- How to determine if your diet works best for you. 00;57;29;06
You might also like
What is The Epic Table?
The Epic Table is the podcast where Dan Churchill cooks for some of the world’s most remarkable thought leaders, experts and A-list celebrities - follow along and learn from these exceptional people as they share their lives and experiences over unique, home-cooked, meals created by the Healthy Chef himself!
About the Author
Dan is all about friends and family. His mission is simple: To use food as a tool to bring people together and enrich their daily lives.Know more about Dan