Legends, Today we have Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, gastroenterologist and New York Times best selling author of Fiber Fueled . Today we chat about:
- all the key factors in gut health
- inflammatory foods
- good vs. bad bacteria
- gut health boosting foods vs. supplements.
- We also touch on what sparked Dr. B’s interest in gut health, and we get insight into the techniques Dr. B uses to ensure better overall health.
- We talk about the microbiome, what it is and how it functions.
- We chat about fiber, the different types of fiber and how enzymes in our gut break fiber down.
- Recipes that support your microbiome
- If you want to learn more about Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, you can check out his website ( https://theplantfedgut.com/about/ ), and Instagram ( @TheGutHealthMd https://www.instagram.com/theguthealthmd/?hl=en ).
- Coulourful vegan dinner – https://danchurchill.com/a-healthy-vegan-dinner-recipe-for-meatless-monday/
- Gluten-free pasta recipe – https://danchurchill.com/gluten-free-pasta-recipe/
- Charred peaches with barley – https://danchurchill.com/charred-peach-summer-barley-salad/
- Fiber Fueled – https://theplantfedgut.com/book/
You might also like
What is The Epic Table?
The Epic Table is the podcast where Dan Churchill cooks for some of the world’s most remarkable thought leaders, experts and A-list celebrities - follow along and learn from these exceptional people as they share their lives and experiences over unique, home-cooked, meals created by the Healthy Chef himself!
About the Author
Dan is all about friends and family. His mission is simple: To use food as a tool to bring people together and enrich their daily lives.Know more about Dan